• Pick up from your place of accommodation. Taking ride to Cetinje (drive duration from 30 min to 2 hours – depending on the city of your stay).
• Arrival at Cetinje. Cetinje city tour – approx. 1 hour. You will be able to see the Cetinje Monastery, Ćipuri church, the former Njegoš’s residence – Biljarda, King Nikola’s museum, the Presidential Palace.
• After city tour, taking 10 min ride to the local beekeepers farm in the village near Cetinje.
• Visit Beekeepers farm + lunch (approx. 2 hours). We will come to the local family and visit their 200 years old house. The host will show you beehives and tell some stories about this region. You will have traditional Montenegrin lunch made up of local specialties and opportunity to taste our host’s specially brewed homemade liquors made of fruits and honey.
• Return to your accommodation. End of the tour.
• Driving by sedan, minivan, van or minibus (pick up from: Podgorica, Cetinje, Budva, Kotor, Tivat, Bar – for pick up from other cities, price is on request)
• Licensed tourist guide in English
• Local beekeeper’s farm visit and lunch made of local products and drink
• Tourist tax
• All the road and parking fees
Price does not include:
• Tickets for attractions (King Nikola’s Museum in Cetinje…)
• Other non-program costs
• Travel Health Insurance – Optional
Additional options (for extra charge):
• Licensed tourist guide for a specific language
• Ticket for attractions (King Nikola’s Museum in Cetinje…)
• Travel health insurance
• Pick up from: Podgorica, Cetinje, Budva, Kotor, Tivat, Bar. For pick up from other cities, price is on request.
• Type of tour: Private tour
• Group size: Unlimited
• Availability: Throughout the year – each year (depending on the weather conditions)
• Note: Price inclusive of taxes
• Info: Possibility of changing tour according to your wishes and budget
• Duration: approx. 3 hours + time for transfer depending on the place/city of your accommodation