- Departure from Bucharest to Brasov through Sinaia
- Visits to Peles Castle and Sinaia Monastery
- Visit to Bran Medieval Castle
- Arrival and late lunch in Brasov. Sightseeing old Brasov including Council Square, Council Tower, White Tower, Black Tower, Black Church, Weavers' Bastion, St Nicholas Church, First Romanian School in Transylvania
- Return to Bucharest
PRICE (including local transportation, driver and guide services)
For 1 person by car : 149 Euro
For 2-3 persons by car : 75 Euro/pers.
For min 4 persons by mini-van : 69 Euro/pers.
Departure from Bucharest : location requested, at 8 AM
Return to Bucharest : same place, at 8 PM
Registration deadline : at least 12 hours ahead of trip
Tariffs for a different number of persons will be calculated accordingly
* Please note that in Romania museums are usually closed on Monday.
Peles Castle at Sinaia is closed on Monday and Tuesday (during summer season it is opened on Tuesday for a shorter program).
The Black Church in Brasov is closed on Sunday.
Because of international conferences or meetings, the Palace of Parliament in Bucharest may be closed without prior notice.
Also some churches and monasteries may be closed without prior notice, especially in the low season.
Wherever possible, we will do our best to replace the visits of the above sites with visits to other relevant sites.