4 Days Ultimate Tanzania Safari: Tarangire, Serengeti & Ngorongoro crater $800 per person per tour
Foot Slopes Tours & Safaris invites you to join a 4-day safari in Tanzania. This safari will take you to the Tanzania's best locations such as Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater which is known also as the Garden of Eden, and Serengeti National Park. Get a chance to see the "Big Five" and other animals such as impalas, zebras, buffalos, etc.
You will feel being one with nature as you will spend your nights in various great campsites. Witness what Tanzania has to offer!
Day 1: - Arusha to Tarangire National Park, 130 kilometers drive -two hours
After breakfast at the Hotel you leave early to the Tarangire National park. This is the third largest park in Tanzania and it is characterized by the amazingly large herds of elephants that can be encountered in this park. The Baobab trees are one of the other highlights of Tarangire and the Tarangire River that flows all year round is the life blood of the park. Many animals; predators and the preys alike gather around the river where you can do excellent game viewing. Dinner & Overnight is at Panorama Campsite
Day 2: Serengeti National Park
After having breakfast early in the morning, Foot Slopes Tours & Safaris' drive guide will drive you from the campsite to Serengeti National Park. There, you can set out for the endless open plains and stunning skies of the Serengeti.
After that, you will enjoy a good-looking 4-hrs late evening game drive. On this second day, you will have dinner and overnight at Seronera Campsite.
Day 3: Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater
After a relaxing morning and an early lunch, you will proceed to Ngorongoro. Today, you will be doing a game viewing en-route during your way from Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater. You will be in Ngorongoro Crater late in the evening where the night will be spent on the crater rim.
Dinner and overnight will be at Ngorongoro Simba Campsite.
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater back to Arusha
Today, you will have early breakfast and proceed directly to the crater floor for a 5-6hrs crater tour with picnic lunch down the crater whereby you will be able to see all the "Big Five".
Later, you will proceed back to Arusha in the evening. At the end of your tour, Foot Slopes Tours & Safaris will drop you off at the airport.
Note: Foot Slopes Tours & Safaris uses 4-WD Land Cruiser with viewing roofs for the safaris that can accommodate 4 or 6 passengers. Foot Slopes Tours & Safaris' guides are licensed, trained, friendly, and have years of experience.
What is Included
• 2 nights hotel accommodation in Arusha before and after safari
• 3 nights camping accommodation
• Complimentary camping equipment
• Complimentary sleeping bag and bath towels
• Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
• En-route game viewing from Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater
• 5-6hrs Ngorongoro Crater tour
• Government imposed increase of park fees
• Park entrance fees (for non-residents)
• Professional driver / guide
• Round-trip airport transfer (pick up and drop off)
• Safari transportation (unless labeled as optional
What is not Included
• International flights (from / to home)
• Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
• Tips (tipping guideline 10 USD per person per day)
What to bring
• A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
• Comfortable shoes