07.00 am. Pick up from the hotel at Khao-lak area..
08.30 am. Arrive at Kuraburi pier and have some coffee and tea.
09.00 am. Depart from Kuraburi pier by speed boat.
10.00 am. Arrive at Surin marine national park. Snorkeling at Torinla island.
12.00 am. Lunch at National Park Restaurant/North Surin island, and free at your leisure.
13.00 pm. Snorkeling with long tail boat at Ao Tao and Ao Pak-Kard.
16.30 pm. Back to North Surin island.
17.30 pm. Dinner at National Park Restaurant and accommodation on North Surin island with
09.00 am. Breakfast on the island.
10.30 am. Trekking to Ao Mai-Ngam.
12.00 pm. lunch at National Park Restaurant.
13.00 pm. Check out from North Surin island and relaxing.
16.00 pm. Leave from North Surin island.
17.00 pm. Arrive to Kuraburi pier and transfer back to the hotel.
- Round trip transfer by speed boat
- Round trip transfer Khaolak-Kuraburi pier
- National park entrance fee.
- Insurance for every tourist
- Tour leader or local guide (English)
- Food meal trip
- Soft drink and dessert on board
- Life jacket, mask & snorkel and fins
- Long tail boat transfer at Surin island
Recommend to bring:
- Sun glasses, Sun cream, Sun cap
- A beach towel
- Camera with films
- Our program could change according the sea and the neither condition